Monday 10 August 2009

A day in the life

I woke up today at 11:20am,

This was due to the fact that the last time i looked at a clock before i fell asleep was at 6am.

I woke up, rolled over and pulled my windows shut, as the wind had been buffeting my blinds against the frame.

After lying there for 10 or so minute, i decided to get up, so i did. I went to the bathroom, came back, got into bed and pulled out my laptop.

After surfing the web for a while, i pulled out my book, and read that till 2 in the afternoon, after which i got out of bed, got in the shower then went downstairs and made myself a burger, which i promptly ate whilst watching an old episode of Mythbusters.

As of now i am sat on my chair, looking at the computer screen writing this post.

After which i plan to call up a friend, as him if he wants to meet up later this week, get ready to go out then head to my mothers house.

I'll spend the evening there as she is readying to go on holiday.


A day in the life of a less-than-typical teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment